Backpackers, ultralight hikers, and minimalists, meet the most comfortable trekking pole tent yet: the Backbone 1P.
Pitch this tent with your own trekking poles and maximize your living space while saving a modest amount of weight.
Extra Headroom & Ventilation
The Backbone is designed with a 40/60 pole positioning ratio, which results in a more vertical wall that offers plenty of space for sitting up and moving around. Additionally, our adjustable mesh panel helps prevent condensation buildup, while providing excellent ventilation.
Loaded with Accessories that Offer More Value
Your Tent Includes:
- Dual-Loop Vestibule Hook
- Large Side Pockets for quick access to gear
- Adjustable Head Vent
- 15 Stakes and Reflective Guy-lines
Easy to set up
No poles? No problem.
Thanks to its single-wall design, you can pitch this tent in no time at all. Simply stake the corners and attach the tent to your trekking poles and you're ready to go. The tent also features metal ring grommets that ensure a secure and stable pitch, even in windy conditions.
Ultralight without Compromise
The TPU waterproof zipper and metal ring grommets offer unbeatable weather resistance and security, while the single-wall design ensures fast and easy setup. Ready for any outdoor adventure.
Sleeping Capacity: 1 Person
Headwidth: 32 in / 81 cm
Footwidth: 20 inches / 51 cm
Length: 84 in / 215 cm
Height: 47 in / 120 cm
Pack Weight: 2 lbs 12 oz
Trail Weight: 2 lbs 6 oz
Rainfly: 20-denier Sil-Nylon with 2000mm polyurethane hydrostatic rated coating
Floor: 20-denierSil-Nylon with 2000mm polyurethane hydrostatic rated coating
Canopy: Noseeum Mesh
Accessories: 15 Aluminum Stakes, Reflective Guy Lines
- 60/40 pole placement creates maximum headroom space
- #3 Waterproof TPU Zippers prevent snagging and protect from the elements
- Single-layered tent eliminates excess weight while providing an efficient and breathable shelter
- Noseeum 40g Nylon Mesh prevents fraying and keeps unwanted bugs and critters out
- PE Footend Corner Supports create a higher tub floor
- Dual-loop hook attachment for the vestibules creates a frustration free setup
- Pole pockets protect the tent from wear and tear
- Guyout loops enable tethering in touch weather conditions
- Compression stuff sack allows for minimizing pack size and eliminates the frustration of storing the tent
• How do I set this up?
We try our best to make our tents practical and easy to set up. Here's our instruction manual to set up the tent: Download Instruction Manual
- I thought the tent came seam sealed? Why did I receive a seam sealer?
The tent comes seam-taped except for the mesh panel around the head area. For instructions on how to apply the seam sealer, please click on this link
If you have any questions, please contact email@example.com