Durable, Lightweight, & Comfortable
Your no-frills freestanding backpacking tent that's practical for any adventure and comfortable enough to call it your safe haven. Backcountry, basecamp, or thru-hike this tent can do it all.
Features & Specifications
Sleeping Capacity: 2 Person
Floor Dimensions: 84 x 51 inches / 213 x 130 cm
Peak Height: 43 inches / 109 cm
Vestibule Area: 25.6 in / 65 cm
Pack Size: 16 x 4 in / 41 x 10 cm
Pack Weight: 4 lbs 10 oz (2.09 kg)
Trail Weight: 4 lbs 3 oz (1.9 kg)
Minimalist Setup Weight: 2.7 lbs (1.22 kg)
Rainfly: 20-denier Sil-Nylon with 5000mm polyurethane hydrostatic rated coating
Floor: 40-denierSil-Nylon with 5000mm polyurethane hydrostatic rated coating
Canopy: Noseeum Mesh
Poles: Single Hubbed Poles
Pole Type: 7001 Aluminum
Accessories: 12 Aluminum Stakes, Reflective Guy Lines, &Waterproof Footprint
• Bathtub Floor
• Factory-Taped Seams
• Detachable Overhead Gear Loft
• Footprint Included
• Reflective Rain Gutter
• Two Doors
• Two Vestibules
• 12 Stakes Included
• 7001 Series Aluminum Poles
• Reflective Guylines
• How do I set this up?
We try our best to make our tents practical and easy to set up. Here's our instruction manual to set up the tent: Download Instruction Manual
If you have any questions, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
• What's the difference between the UL Granite and the UL Peridot?
Aside from color, the maindifferencebetweenthe two is the tent body. The walls are higher on the UL Peridot which makes it slightly heavier by a few ounces. Both tents are great for lightweight backpacking.
• How do I store it back in its stuff sack?
1) Fold the tent body and rainfly seperately like an envelope, matching the same length as the poles.
2) Place the rainfly on top of the tent body aligning the edges.
3) Place the poles on one of the edges and use the poles to roll both the tent body and rainfly together. Once rolled up, use the strap-webbing that was included with your tent to clip and tighten.
4) Place your rolled up tent back into the stuff sack along with your stakes and footprint.